L.O.L. Surprise! LIVE VIP Party in collaboration with VisitMalta Competition
Do you love to dance? Are you an aspiring choreographer? Fancy having your very own dance routine performed on stage at some of the UK’s most iconic venues? Get ready because that dream could become a reality with L.O.L. Surprise! LIVE’s brand-new competition that everyone’s buzzing about.
Ahead of the tour, L.O.L. Surprise! LIVE is challenging families across the UK to get on their feet and create their very own dance routine to one of the show’s brand new song, Get Up and Dance.
Head over to @lolsurprise on TikTok to find the sound and duet the video or use the Get Up and Dance song on Spotify to create your very own dance that you would like to appear in the show. Use #LolSurpriseLive and tag @lolsurprise.uk on instagram or @lolsurprise on TikTok to share your dance video
So rally your squad, put on your dancing shoes and perform your best dance routine to following section of the song:
Get up and dance, everybody come move with us
Get up and dance, strut your stuff show us who you are
Get up and dance, the vibe is better when we’re together
Get up and dance, let’s dance, let’s dance – it’s L.O.L yeah
We can’t wait to see your fiercest dance moves – have fun!
These are the rules for the L.O.L. Surprise LIVE! VIP Party in collaboration with VisitMalta dance competition to win the chance for your dance routine to appear in the live national UK tour.
Follow L.O.L. Surprise!’s UK page on TikTok and/or Instagram
Use #LolSurpriseLive and tag @lolsurprise.uk on instagram or @lolsurprise on TikTok to share your dance video
The dance video must be to L.O.L Surprise! Get Up and Dance which can be accessed as a TikTok sound or via Spotify
By submitting your entry, each entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition.
Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
Dates applicable for entering the competition: Wednesday 1st September 2021 to Tuesday 14th September 2021
Prize to be fulfilled by Carter Entertainment Ltd
One winner will receive up to 6 VIP tickets to the L.O.L. Surprise! LIVE VIP Party in collaboration with VisitMalta UK tour from November 2021 to February 2022 and their dance routine appearing for the Get Up and Dance song during the live tour.
Up to 5 runner ups will receive 4 VIP tickets to the L.O.L. Surprise! LIVE VIP Party in collaboration with VisitMalta UK tour from November 2021 to February 2022
Prize will be issued on or before 17th February 2022.
The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
The prize in only available for the UK 2021/2022 tour and no travel or accommodation is included as part of the prize.
The Promotion is open to residents who participate in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over. Parents can enter on the behalf of their children.
Proof of identity and age may be required.
Employees of Carter Entertainment Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
The closing date for competition submissions is 11:59pm on 14/09/2021
The winner will be selected at random.
The winner will be announced on L.O.L. Surprise! Facebook / TikTok / Instagram accounts by Sunday 10th October 2021 at the latest.
The promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner through their social content.
Proof of identity and age may be required.
In an event where the prize is not claimed within 14 days of the notification of the winner, the Promoter has the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion
By entering the competition, the promoter can use your content to share on social channels.
The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is.
The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion.
The Promoter is Carter Entertainment Group, 115 Chester Road, Sunderland, SR4 7HG.
The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter you must use #LOLSurpriseLive and tag @lolsurprise.uk on instagram or @lolsurprise on TikTok using the Get Up and Dance song
3. The opening date for entries is 9am on 1st September 2021 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 11.59pm on 14th September 2021.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of L.O.L. Surprise!/ L.O.L. Surprise! LIVE and it must not contain or reference any third party trademarks or logos (other than those of L.O.L. Surprise!/ L.O.L. Surprise! LIVE unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trademarks; and
c. must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
6. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from the competition immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from the L.O.L. Surprise! social channels at any time without prior notice to entrants.
7. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
8. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (“the Indemnitees”) harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter’s use of the entrant’s submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
9. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
10. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
11. There will be 1 winner in total, who will win up to 6 (six) VIP tickets to the show and have their dance routine performed as part of the nationwide tour. There will also be up to 5 runners up who will receive up to 4 (four) VIP tickets to the show. Tickets to the show will be for the 2021 – 2022 L.O.L. Surprise! LIVE VIP Party in collaboration with VisitMalta tour only. The prize does not include travel and accommodation to the show.
12. The winner and runners up will be selected from all complying entries received through an internal judging panel. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winners will be notified via social media within 28 days of the closing date. The winners must confirm their full name and email address to claim their prize within 14 days of the notification. The Promoter will share the winners full name and email address with the prize distribution team at W Communications Ltd who will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via email to arrange a delivery and fulfilment of the prize by 17th February 2022. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any social platform. Entrants are providing information to the Promotor and not to a social platform. Entrants release social platform for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
All entry instructions form part of the rules.
16. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditioners (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Carter Entertainment Group, 115 Chester Road, Sunderland, SR4 7HG